Welcome to BCAP's new website!
Know your energy rights.
Learn why energy codes matter for homeowners.
Building Energy Codes Connection:
Read the latest issue and subscribe!
Energy Code Compliance Collaboratives:
An emerging best practice.
IECC Adoption Resources:
2015 and 2012
Help us make your built environment more energy efficient.
LATEST CODE NEWS
- Comprehensive State Energy Plans: A Brief Comparison
- ACEEE State Scorecard Evaluates Building Energy Codes
- Forthcoming 2018 International Green Construction Code (IgCC) to Consolidate ICC and ASHRAE Standards
- Report on Florida Circuit Rider Program Now Available
- New Report Compares Cost-Effectiveness Methodologies as Congress Considers Requirements for Energy Code Updates
- Measuring the Real Impact of Building Design
- High Performance Schools: Northeast States Paving the Way for This and Future Generations
- DOE Issues Final Determination on the 2015 IECC
- My view: Utah needs new energy codes that make buildings, homes more efficient
- New Calculator Tool Empowers States to Use Building Energy Codes to Comply with the Clean Power Plan